NHS England & NHS Improvement toolkits
The NHS England toolkit ‘Using online consultations in primary care’ comprises a series resources as well as the main toolkit, for example:
- summary implementation toolkit for practices
- online consultations summary checklist
- online consultations evaluation form
- online consultations research: summary of findings
The NHS app toolkit for practices includes help with:
- checking your GP system settings
- clinical safety
- telling and helping patients
The Patient Online toolkit is published by the RCGP, in collaboration with NHS England. It covers setting up online services, registering patients, record access and clinical care. The toolkit comprises of guidance, checklists and downloadable resources.
Public Health England resources
Public Health England has a campaigns hub to promote COVID-19 messages which could be shared with patients via your website, text messages or emails.
A Health at Home toolkit has also been made available by Public Health England. It provides a range of downloadable resources for practices to support patients in using online GP services and managing their health at home.